Why should you join the GeekHive team?
If you are a Salesforce expert looking for a unique opportunity to create and implement cutting-edge digital customer engagement and digital strategies, then this is the role for you. GeekHive is actively seeking a Salesforce Consultant to partner with customers and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform with hands on knowledge of programmatic and declarative development, including best practices and the development lifecycle.
Work Experience Requirements
- Identify market trends and opportunities within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Actively network with other industry professionals, including attending events and utilizing social media
- Communicate with clients to understand and analyze their business needs
- Define adoption and other key metrics according to clients’ business goals, build reports and dashboards
- Review, analyze, and evaluate client’s current business systems, documents and user needs
- Document potential solutions to address client needs, with estimates provided for preferred solutions and document complex business processes (workflows) and requirements (user stories, use cases, wireframes)
- Facilitate discovery sessions to capture additional requirements
- Follow advanced architecture, solution, and platform-specific technical best practices
- Provide hands-on Salesforce.com (and Salesforce.com-related technology) customization and configuration following requirements and solution design
- Define project scope and objectives on small projects
- Deliver system administration training to system administrators and power users
- Configure Salesforce and add-on solutions to meet requirements
- Review proposed architecture, design and configurations of team members
- Develop solutions per client requirements utilizing the full range of tools available on the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in requirements definition and solution design.
- Gain familiarity and understanding of the client’s data and security models and requirements to ensure development decisions are in alignment.
- Communicate and execute changes according to best practices and documented procedures.
- Provide Salesforce specific guidance to the client with regard to user administration and other general administrative practices.
Successful candidates will possess:
- 5+ years of experience on the Salesforce Platform.
- Active in the Salesforce community and track record speaking at different Salesforce events.
- Mastery of declarative development tools and methods.
- Salesforce MVP status or Salesforce Certification (Certified Administrator or higher) preferred.
- Proficiency with utilizing Salesforce development methodology and best practices for change management.
- The ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skills in business process workflow design, documentation, and technical implementation.
Successful employees will be:
- Intellectually curious with a passion for personal development, learning, and teaching.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver who exercises sound judgment in complex situations.
- Possess ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive; works effectively with limited oversight and direction; attentive to detail; organized; ably manages resources, constituencies, projects of varying size, and multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Superior commitment to serving others with empathy, timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
Nice to have, but not required
- CMS: Sitecore, Episerver, AEM, Drupal
- MAP: Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot
- Analytics: GA, GTM, PowerBI, Tableau
- Ecommerce: Commerce Cloud, Magento, BigCommerce
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and its benefits.
- Familiarity with SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Lightning Components and Visualforce/Apex.
We offer our team:
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.